Group Active gives you everything you need to get fit in one class. Don’t worry about the moves, as as we only use basic stepping, Nothing complicated.
Your First GROUP ACTIVE Class FREE – BOOK IN NOW!
SOME HELPFUL HINTS FOR DOING GROUP ACTIVE?
Remember that your first workout only happens once. After attending Group Active three times, you will get into the rhythm of things.
These tips will ensure your success in your first few classes:
- Wear comfortable workout clothing and comfortable athletic shoes.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the workout and introduce yourself to the instructor. The instructor will help you set up your equipment and answer any questions you may have to help put you at ease.
- Stand close to the center of the room so you can see the instructor clearly. Have a couple of other participants in front of you because they can help provide visual information about the movements.
- Your fitness instructor will coach you and include exercise options to ensure your success.