Unleash your Potential
Discover the strength within as you embark on a transformative fitness journey with Group Fight.
Get ready to embark on an exhilarating fitness journey this January with our Group Fight workout – a total body experience that goes beyond the ordinary.
Group Fight is uniquely crafted with powerful fight combinations to engage both your body and mind, transforming your workout into a dynamic and empowering experience. In addition to honing your combat skills, we focus on conditioning exercises tailored to amplify your speed, quickness, and balance.
What sets us apart is our commitment to individualized fitness – we offer a lifeline for intensity adjustment, ensuring that everyone can tailor the workout to their own needs.
January is not just a month; it’s a chance to redefine your fitness goals for the year. Join Group Fight to kickstart your journey with energy, motivation, and a renewed determination. Let’s make this year YOUR year of strength, resilience, and empowerment. Unleash the warrior within – sign up for Group Fight today and conquer your fitness goals! 💥 #GroupFight #NewYearNewYou #UnleashTheWarriorWithin
Remember that your first workout only happens once
Your Fight experience delivers:
- Simple moves to add intensity to the workout
- High repetitions of single movements to enhance your skill
- Increase your confidence
- Walk out feeling so much better than you did when you walked in.
Book your first GROUP FIGHT Class FREE
What will I do in GROUP FIGHT?
Group Fight is an explosive cardio workout. You are your own opponent in this high-energy experience that borrows training styles from mixed martial arts, kickboxing, Muay Thai, karate, functional athletic training, and more! The hour is divided into ten parts, each with its own objective:
- Warm-Up – Steadily warm your body with simple upper-body boxing moves and basic footwork. Consider this a rehearsal for the workout ahead!
- Box – Get straight into the workout with upper-body boxing moves. Jabs, hooks, and crosses coupled with authentic footwork keep you on your toes.
- Muay Thai – Lower-body work is introduced with movements borrowed from the exciting Muay Thai discipline. Think sharp elbow and knee strikes, all with power and gusto!
- Kicks – Consider this a working and rehearsal track combined – concentrating on your kick technique is a great way to define and strengthen your lower body.
- Mixed Martial Arts – Anything goes! Upper-body and lower-body strikes are combined in exciting and intense combinations, all to take your cardio fitness to a whole new level.
- Super Box – Take the Box track and supersize it! Harder, faster, and more intense. Did we say harder and faster?!
- Mixed Martial Arts – This second round of Mixed Martial Arts is not all-out like the first. You have a chance to catch your breathe as you prepare for the next working round. Here we train additional elements like balance and kick finesse.
- Muay Thai – Empty your tank as you hit the final cardio peak by using the best strikes Muay Thai has to offer!
- Conditioning – It can be core conditioning, leg conditioning, upper body conditioning, or a combination of each. You will get results!
- Cool Down – Stretch and recover with basic flexibility training, with the addition of kata sequences from various martial arts disciplines.
- You don’t need to be a member to do a class at DS Fitness – ONLY £5.00 a class